Father’s Day is quickly approaching! Let’s skip the World’s Best Father mugs, ties, etc, and check out the gift ideas below for dear old dad.
1. Lawn Service: If you have a dad who isn’t obsessed with mowing his own lawn hire a lawn service to take care of the lawn. This will give him more time to relax and hang out with friends and family.
2. Laser Hair Removal: Do you have a dad with a super furry back? Treat him to laser hair removal treatments. You can often find reasonable deals at reputable spas and salons on Groupon. Just be sure to read the fine print and check reviews on Google.
3. Beef Jerky Subscription Box: What dad doesn’t love jerky? I found a subscription box that allows dad to try a variety of different flavors and brands every month. The Crafty Jerky Co has a couple different subscription boxes to choose from.
4. Car Detailing: Suprise dad by having his car or truck detailed while he’s at work. Inside and out would brighten his day and give him one less chore to do.
5. Beer Subscription Box: I didn’t know this was a thing until I started researching this article. But if you have a dad that likes his beer, then he’ll love a subscription box. Amazing Clubs has a Beer of the Month club any dad would love.